Microscope objectives optimized for live cell and confocal imaging.
Lambda-S Objectives employ Nikon’s unique Nano-Crystal Coat technology, an antireflective coating that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range of wavelengths. It is particularly effective in reducing stray light reflections and flare in high angle (large NA) lenses, enabling very high transmission rates over a broad range of wavelengths extending from the ultraviolet to the infrared. Nikon’s exclusive Nano-Crystal Coat employs multiple layers of extra-low refractive index coating, which features ultra-fine crystallized particles of nanometer size. This technology was developed for Nikon’s world famous Photolithography semiconductor manufacturing products and is now available for advancing the performance of microscope objectives.
λS APO Objectives
• World’s highest N.A.s for water immersion
• Highest transmission rates
• Highly corrected throughout broad-band
• Expanded spectral range
• Made possible by new exclusive Nano-Crystal Coat
Nano Crystal Coat Technology
• Anti-Reflective coating of nano-crystal particles
• Eliminates internal lens reflections and flare
• Employs multiple layers of extra-low refractive index nano-crystals
• Increases S/N and transmission across wide wavelength range