Combining ease of operation with the utmost in precision to handle a variety of micromanipulation tasks.
Nikon and Narishige developed this high precision, compact micromanipulator system in response to increasing demand from the IVF/ICSI market. Whatever the application – IVF (in-vitro fertilization), ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection), electrophysiology, or biotechnology – the NT88-V3 and other high quality micromanipulation equipment from Nikon will meet the task.
NT-88 Micromanipulator Systems
- Compact design results in reduced distance from manipulator mount to microelectrode tip thereby increasing stability.
- Hanging type joystick provides superior ergonomics and operability.
- Smooth movement without microelectrode drift.
- Modified mounting direction of the universal joint facilitates pipette attachment and removal.Angle gauge incorporated in the universal joint ensures repeatable and accurate-angle electrode and pipette orientation.
- Combined 3D motor-drive coarse manipulator and 3D oil-hydraulic fine manipulator for increased stability.
- Equipped with microelectrode return mechanism for easy petri dish changing.